Unable to schedule a campaign when changing the reply-to email address (PHP SDK)

Occasional Contributor

Unable to schedule a campaign when changing the reply-to email address (PHP SDK)

Hi

I've imported the constant contact library into my laravel application using composer: "constantcontact/constantcontact": "3.0.0-alpha"

Whenever I change the 'From' or 'Reply-to' email addresses when creating a campaign, a 'Bad Request' is returned.

It's only works when the 'From' and 'Reply-to' email addresses are set to the email address used to log into the account.

Also I've noticed that the subject line contains the name of the person who created the account. Is there a way to omit this?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Unable to schedule a campaign when changing the reply-to email address (PHP SDK)

Hello @iJET,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

The reply and/or from email address must be set to an email address that has been verified in the account. To verify a new email address you will need to log in to the website and go to the My Settings section, then at the top click on Verify Address. Here is an article showing how to do this as well.

As for the subject line that is something that can be changed each time the email is created. It is a field in the code that should accept a new value. We did not hard code the account owners name in to that field so if that is in there it may be from some piece of code that was added by whoever set up the library on your end.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.