cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Profile Link Problem

Update Profile Link Problem

The update your profile email has/had a bug with the update profile link. We got a report from a client that said the "Update your profile" link in the Update profile email was missing the period for the .com. We use the dynamic link provided.

<SignupLink class="SignupText" type="edit">Update your profile</SignupLink>

Is this something that has been fixed if any of our partners accounts asks us why customers are asking the link doesn't work?

I also have the email saved that was sent to the client for you to review if need be.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Update Profile Link Problem

Hi @MatthewB384

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry for the issue you have encountered with your update profile link. If you could forward that email to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, please include the username on your account and a reference to this post so that we may investigate the issue. In the meantime, you may reach out to us here for anything you need.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!