cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Contacts - Error Code: 400

I'm unable to reproduce your

I'm unable to reproduce your error using my own Constant Contact account using our REST debug tool, in order to help trouble shoot this we would need to have both your Username and the code you are using to post this. When I use the XML you gave us in the third file, it updates correctly using my settings.
Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Occasional Participant

The cURL code I'm using is at

The cURL code I'm using is at the top of this thread with the original post. Will you please let me know if there is something faulty with this? Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

At this point, we would like

At this point, we would like to ask you to use RESTClient to run your code through to see if you get any more detailed error messages. By running RESTClient, you will be able to isolate the cause of your problem. If your API call runs fine in RESTClient, then we will know there is an issue with setting up your API call rather than API call itself. If there is a problem with the API call itself, we'll be able to get better error messages in RESTClient.

Please find our user guide in http://developer.constantcontact.com/doc/restclient.
Highlighted
Participant

How to activate a removed user ????

Hello Mr. Chang suh

How to activate a removed user using code.. As i tried using <Status> node in update process but am not able to get rid of it....

I tried using <Status>Active</Status> It is not working ... can you please help me with any other alterntive ??

thanks

SMSatish

Please see this thread here

Please see this thread here for the answer to this question:

developer.constantcontact.com/node/811

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact