Urgent help needed on live website --- PHP error in CC_class.php

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Urgent help needed on live website --- PHP error in CC_class.php

This form has worked pefectly until today. I've tested it doszens of times. Now, suddenly, it's throwing this error...and of course, an hour after we launched a major advertising push! Ugh. Can anyone help?

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/(........folder name redacted......)/cc_class.php on line 137

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content//(........folder name redacted......)//cc_class.php on line 149

We're Sorry!
It appears that you were not added to our mailing list. This may be due to one or more of the following reasons:

You have misspelled your email address
You did not choose a list to subscribe to
The system may be busy. Please try again later ......."

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Urgent help needed on live website --- PHP error in CC_class.php

Hey,

I am assuming that you are using our CCSFG.  If that is the case, the warnings are being caused because the information that is being collected from the forms is invalid.  Typically the information that is being built into the list is becoming malformed.  I would check the name of your lists to see if they contain any characters that could be obtrusive such as a comma or quote.  If that does not work, I would remake the forms by using a different list to see if you still get that warning. 

Other than that, did you change of the HTML that was outputted? 

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Ok...I'll try remaking the form.

However, I've been having trouble logging into Constantcontact.com recently. It keeps forcing me to "reset my password" over and over and over....could this be the problem? I also added a new list via this website, that's the only changes I can think of.

I haven't changed the HTML that was outputted. I haven't change a single thing on the form since the day I got the form working about two months ago. Always worked great!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey,

The issue could be a credential issue.  The information is passing back a 401 unauthorized and our system tries to parse that data.  I would call in to our support line (1.866.289.2101) and ask which plug-ins are linked to our account.  My assumption would be that you have a wordpress, joomla or even a salesforce plugin that has wrong credentials saved in it and when it tries to connect it fails.  After so many failed attempts, it locks your account to prevent malicious activity.  If you are unable to track it down, change your username and you wont have to worry about it.  If you do change your username, you would have to reactivate the plug-ins that you have to use.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Just to clarify; you're saying change my constant contact username? 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hey,

Yes, however I was able to locate your account.  The issue is definitely from a plug-in that you are using on your web-site.  I have private messaged you some information as I do not want to put the information on the forums. 

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

The problem is now solved, thanks.

For other people having this PHP error:

In my case, the "form generator" (CCSFG utility) had the old password stored in it. Thankfully, I didn't actually have to redesign my embedded form, I just went through the simple installation steps 3 through 8 (from this PDF  Documentation.pdf  that's with the Constant Contact Signup Form Generator utility.) It will ask for your old password first so you can enter your new one. 

For those of you who don't want to bother tweaking a new form: I didn't have to actually use the new form code I generated; the old form now works because it updated the password. 

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured