cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Using CCSFG - how to get subscribers added to new list?

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Using CCSFG - how to get subscribers added to new list?

I am using the CCSFG. I would like those who submit their information on the form to be added to the selected list, regardless of whether they may be on another list or not, so that an autoresponder for the desired list will go out to them.

I would be grateful if someone could help me with the proper changes to the code. Here it is, as of now:

<form id="ccsfg" name="ccsfg" method="post" action="/sbt/CCSFG_0.0.6/signup/index.php" target="_blank">

<h4>Just complete the information below to receive your coupon.</h4>

<!-- ########## Email Address ########## -->
<label for="EmailAddress">Email Address</label>
<input type="text" name="EmailAddress" value="" id="EmailAddress" /><br />

<!-- ########## First Name ########## -->
<label for="FirstName">First Name</label>
<input type="text" name="FirstName" value="" id="FirstName" /><br />

<!-- ########## Last Name ########## -->
<label for="LastName">Last Name</label>
<input type="text" name="LastName" value="" id="LastName" /><br />

<!-- ########## Company Name ########## -->
<label for="CompanyName">Company Name</label>
<input type="text" name="CompanyName" value="" id="CompanyName" /><br />

<!-- ########## Contact Lists ########## -->
<input type="hidden"  checked="checked"  value="Facebook Fans" name="Lists[]" id="list_Facebook Fans" />
<!-- ########## Success / Failure Redirects ########## -->
<input type="hidden" name="SuccessURL" value="http://www.signsbytomorrow.com/flourtown/1freesign/fanpage_discount_coupon.aspx" />
<input type="hidden" name="FailureURL" value="http://www.signsbytomorrow.com/flourtown/1freesign/fanpage_discount_coupon.aspx" />

<input type="submit" name="signup" id="signup" value="Submit" />

</form>       

Many thanks in advance!

Marsha Pearson
Emailmarketing.guru
Master Certified Solution Provider
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Using CCSFG - how to get subscribers added to new list?

Hello,

Our CCSFG program does not actually have the ability to "update" contacts, which is the process of adding contacts to a seperate list when they are already on another list.  The reason we do this is because we feel that it may be a security risk for some of our customers, who may not want any person that knows an email address to update that email addresses information in the system.

However, we are willing to give you a version that does this, if you accept that above mentioned risk.  If you do want the updating CCSFG program, please send an email here requesting it and I will send it over to you.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact