The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Using the 0.1 API -- what field names do I use for Phone Number & Custom Fields?

Highlighted

Using the 0.1 API -- what field names do I use for Phone Number & Custom Fields?

I'm using the old Constant Contact API -- ( ie: http://api.constantcontact.com/0.1/API_AddSiteVisitor.jsp ).

Right now, .. I am successully interfacing with the API and adding contacts, and passing the following field values:

First_Name

Last_Name

ea

Country

address_line_1

address_line_2

City

State

Postal_Code

However .. I can't seem to figure out what field name to use for the Home Phone, .. or for any of the Custom Fields.

I tried using "home_number" for the phone number, .. and also "Custom_Field1" for one of the custom fields -- but none of these seem to be working.  

Please advise on what field names I should be using for the Home Phone & Custom Fields.

Thanks,

- Yvan

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Using the 0.1 API -- what field names do I use for Phone Number & Custom Fields?

Hey Yvan,

I believe we've reached out to you via email from our webservices email address. Let us know if you have any questions.

Nick Galbraith
Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured