The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

V3 API Wordpress Integration

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

V3 API Wordpress Integration

I am trying to integrate v3 API on my website I was able to get it working on my localhost

i have a custom php template in wordpress I am having a difficult time trying to figure out

1)how can I generate the code on the server as I want the code to be generated automatically without me clicking on the generated url

2)also generate auth token automatically 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: V3 API Wordpress Integration

Hi @user984091,

You do not have to generate an authentication code more than once. Once you get the Access/Refresh Token for the first time I suggest you store that so it can be accessed when you need it to make an API call. You can then use the Refresh Token as needed to generated a new Access/Refresh Token and replace those with your original set that you stored.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured