The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Web Templates with Iweb versus Wordpress and Forms

Highlighted

Web Templates with Iweb versus Wordpress and Forms

I have a basic question and a question about forms.

1.  I am currently using Iweb for my website and using a seo management tool.  It seems to work okay.  i was thinking about using word press.  Does anyone have experience or advice with both and what is bette?

2.  I am looking to have someone go to my site and read a part of an article then to get more detailed information or a complete book or article for free, they must give their email address.  Once they sign in they are directed to another part of my site that has the book.   Is there an application that can do this?

Thank you

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured