Thank you for letting us know! Will keep an eye on this!!!
On a side note, great to see a fellow Minnesotan! I worked on Yankee Doodle Rd before making the short drive to Cali! Hear the weather's getting colder, but the snow isn't too bad yet (believe it or not, already miss the snow)
CTCT.Exceptions.CtctException: http.status.internal_server_error:We are currently experiencing an issue with our service, please try again in a few minutes or contact Customer Support at email@example.com. at CTCT.Services.ActivityService.CreateAddContactsActivity(String accessToken, String apiKey, AddContacts addContacts) at CTCT.ConstantContact.CreateAddContactsActivity(AddContacts addContacts)
Thank you for sharing the eror message, that will be very helpful!
Right now it appears things are onilne and functioning correctly, just not for you :( Not sure what's going on, but have will have our team take a look at it :(
In the meantime, general statuses can be found here: http://status.constantcontact.com/ (with the API just being listed in general)
Just a quick update, we were able to recreate the error that you're getting and are looking into this to get it resolved ASAP. Please accept my apologies for this issue, and know that we are working on it as a top priority as I think it may be related to another issue that we're already working on.
I will let you know the second we have anything more!
To follow up on Mike's post, the 500 error that you were receiving has been tracked down. The service has been up the entire time and this error message is unfortanately an inaccurate one. The issue we have tracked down is regarding bulk import requests being attempted and including CustomFields. We expect to have a fix deployed on Thurs. 11/14 to get this resolved after we test the fix and ensure that the problem is resolved.
Just wanted to pass along another update. Part of our process for release includes extensive testing to ensure that the fixes/ patches do not cause any other issues, and resolve the issues they are intended to fix.
Unfortunately, every now and then bugs are found in this phase, as was the case in this latest round of testing. In order to ensure the highest quality product, and that these issues get resolved, we had to push off the release until tomorrow morning.
I apologize for the delay and the inconvenience, but the last thing we want to do is break something or cause more inconveniences in attempting to fix one.
I will definitely give another update tomorrow, and will let everyone know the second this patch goes live.
Again, please accept my apologies for this delay.
We just finished the second push to production, so the patches should all be out there and live. Hopefully this resolves the issues you are having.
If you continue experiencing these issues please let me know.