Just wanted to pass along another update. Part of our process for release includes extensive testing to ensure that the fixes/ patches do not cause any other issues, and resolve the issues they are intended to fix.
Unfortunately, every now and then bugs are found in this phase, as was the case in this latest round of testing. In order to ensure the highest quality product, and that these issues get resolved, we had to push off the release until tomorrow morning.
I apologize for the delay and the inconvenience, but the last thing we want to do is break something or cause more inconveniences in attempting to fix one.
I will definitely give another update tomorrow, and will let everyone know the second this patch goes live.
Again, please accept my apologies for this delay.
We just finished the second push to production, so the patches should all be out there and live. Hopefully this resolves the issues you are having.
If you continue experiencing these issues please let me know.