What are the list of attributes for creating a contact

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

What are the list of attributes for creating a contact

Hi,

Can someone provide me with list of attributes for creating a contact.

Thanks,

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Mike, The list of attributes

Mike, The list of attributes for a contact can be found here: http://developer.constantcontact.com/doc/contactCollection#Contact

Dan H

Support Engineer, Constant Contact

Highlighted

Can I create my own attributes?

Hi!

Is the list of attributes fixed or can I add my own ones when I create a contact?

E.g. can I add the following attributes to a contact: Age: 30, Status: single, etc?

If yes, can I create a campaign targeted at contacts that have some specific attribute values e.g. Age:24 and Status: Married?

Thanks!

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Can I create my own attributes?

The list of attributes is fixed, but we do have 15 available 'Custom Fields' that you can use to store whatever field of information you want that we do not already have. For more information on custom fields please view Contact Detail and Custom Fields. Please be aware that each custom field can store up to 50 characters of information per field.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any others please let us know. Thanks.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured