cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is rate limit quota reset?

Occasional Contributor

When is rate limit quota reset?

I read in another question it was reset at 12:00 but of what time zone? Passed the limit while testing the sdk and that will affect my current live version.

4 REPLIES

Re: When is rate limit quota reset?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Support.

Our v2 API's daily rate limit resets daily at midnight US Eastern time. I also might recommend you register a 2nd API Key for use in testing and development. This way you won't be in danger of locking out your live production integration while you try things out.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Regards,
David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Occasional Contributor

Will create the second key.

I capped out yesterday at around 10 pm and the message that I met the limit still shows up.

Occasional Contributor

Is it possible to reset manually the limit? Can't currently use any functionality through the sdk.

Hello,

Please email webservices@constantcontact.com with your API Key and I can take a look at the calls you are making. While I don't have a way to manually reset the limit, I might be able to give you a temporary increase in your rate limit which should have the same effect.

Sincerely,
David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!