The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Where to generate or find code for newsletter sign-up module inside Joomla website

Highlighted

Where to generate or find code for newsletter sign-up module inside Joomla website

Hi,

There are a couple of paid components that integrate Joomla with Constant Contact.

I'm hoping find or generate code to use for the newsletter sign-up in Joomla website.

Thanks for any direction. I'd like to add custom fields and have subscribers sign up to multiple lists and/or all lists on constant contact.

Jo

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Where to generate or find code for newsletter sign-up module inside Joomla website

Hello Jo,

While it is possible to create a form that will collect the information that you want for Constant Contact, there is not currently a way to generate a code so that form can be embedded in your Joomla page. At this time, the only reliable method I was able to find that would solve your problem is likely to be one of the paid components that is available.

We definitely recognize that this is a limitation in our contact management platform, and we are working internally on planning a better solution than we currently have for signup forms.

If you have any additional questions or any concerns, please let us know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured