cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to generate or find code for newsletter sign-up module inside Joomla website

Where to generate or find code for newsletter sign-up module inside Joomla website

Hi,

There are a couple of paid components that integrate Joomla with Constant Contact.

I'm hoping find or generate code to use for the newsletter sign-up in Joomla website.

Thanks for any direction. I'd like to add custom fields and have subscribers sign up to multiple lists and/or all lists on constant contact.

Jo

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Where to generate or find code for newsletter sign-up module inside Joomla website

Hello Jo,

While it is possible to create a form that will collect the information that you want for Constant Contact, there is not currently a way to generate a code so that form can be embedded in your Joomla page. At this time, the only reliable method I was able to find that would solve your problem is likely to be one of the paid components that is available.

We definitely recognize that this is a limitation in our contact management platform, and we are working internally on planning a better solution than we currently have for signup forms.

If you have any additional questions or any concerns, please let us know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer