Wordpress Form error on customer entry

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Wordpress Form error on customer entry

I've used the Constant Contact Forms Wordpress Plugin on my site www.integritypropertyservice.com/findoutmore. I didn't change any code. Just wanted a simple sign up form. However, I keep getting an error when testing the form and have had clients report having the same issue. When you enter your information and try to submit it occassionally it will say there was an error with the information input and to check your input and try again. It doesn't happen all the time. I haven't had the issue from my iphone on Safari. But I have had the issue from my PC using Chrome. Not sure if that is realted. 

I just ran updates on wordpress and plugins and the issue persisted. Currently running wordpress (4.7.1) and the plugin (1.1.1)

After running update it output an error code that it had not before 

Notice: Undefined index: _ctct_map_select in /home/integrityps/public_html/wp-content/plugins/constant-contact-forms/includes/class-process-form.php on line 451

Any help with be appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Wordpress Form error on customer entry

Hello Susan,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

The best way to get support for the WordPress Plugin is to post on the Support Forums for the plugin itself. Our developer who created the plugin monitors those forums and responds there directly to any issues.

Since this is a WordPress Plugin and WordPress already had a well recognized pattern of support by posting on the forums for the individual plugins we felt it best to stick with the same formula when supporting our plugin as well.

Here is a link to our plugin forums directly. https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/constant-contact-forms

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured