The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Zoho Integration

Highlighted

Zoho Integration

I need to integrate with Zoho.  I can generate an API key, but have no idea what to do with it.  We are rabid constant contact fans, and are thinking of moving to MailChimp because it does integrate.  I think Zoho is not so different from Salesforce that this couldn't be done. 

I saw one thread about this from earlier this year, but then it ended without giving any directions.  Tana

Tana Kantor

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi Tana,   Constant Contact

Hi Tana,

Constant Contact does not provide any direct integrations with Zoho CRM.  One of our partners, Cazoomi, does have a feature that would allow you to sync your information between Zoho and Constant Contact, as well as a number of other applications.  You can find out more informaiton about this on our MarketPlace here: http://marketplace.constantcontact.com/Listing/applications/cazoomi-technology/cazoomi-ready-solutio...

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured