blank screen coming while user trying signing from web browser control

user4960333
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi Team,

We are observing blank screen coming while user signing from web browser control to get auth code.

While we debug observe that in place of generating auth code and redirect to localhost with code its trying to redirect web browser control to link https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/distui/myaccount/changePasswordDeepLink?reason=hibp&source=lo... and here we were observing blank screen.

Can you suggest what is the issue and how to handle it from code.

After changing password its started working fine but in future if similar problem came how to handle it or show proper message to user to change password( in place of blank screen coming) so that user will know what he has to do.

3 REPLIES 3
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello user4960333,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

At this time, we suspect you may have been experiencing a connectivity issue, as we've been unable to replicate. However, we appreciate it being brought to our attention and will investigate further. 

Additionally, please let us know if it happens again, and if possible please provide a screenshot of the blank page you are experiencing, the url of that blank page, the username that is being affected (preferably before updating the password, for testing purposes), and also check for any errors in the dev tools of your browser.

You can send us this information securely via email at webservices@constantcontact.com. If we are able to replicate the issue in further testing, or find more information regarding the root cause, we will follow up directly via email.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
user4960333
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi Team,

We had replied on mail to  webservices@constantcontact.com with the user details who is facing similar issue with the screen shots.

Can you check it and let us know how to resolve it we are blocked due to this issue. 

Aarron_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @user4960333,

We've sent a reply to your email with additional details. Please let us know if haven't received it.

Regards,

Aarron G.
API Support Engineer
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.