cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

cURL Error

Occasional Advisor

cURL Error

Hey everyone,

My last thread died so I thought I would post here:

I'm doing a POST call to my company's Constant Contact account using cURL, but my code does not seem to want to work. I'm using the same cURL sample code posted here: https://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Getting-Started-with-API-s/How-to-Import-Contacts-w-Multipa...

Because I'm using what Constant Contact has provided, I must be missing something obvious. I've attached a screenshot of my current code and error messages. Thanks to anyone who can provide help. 

Regards,

Nick W

cURL Failure EDIT.png
3 REPLIES 3
Occasional Advisor

Re: cURL Error

I've also attached a screenshot when I used my entire file path in the command...

cURL Failure 2 EDIT.png
Honored Contributor

Hello,

After reviewing this, it looks like the issue is probably related to your use of single quotes rather than double quotes on the CURL paramters. I suspect this because a single quote is being shown as part of the file name when it should in theory be ignored. If you convert all of the arguments to use double quotes rather than single quotes, you should see an improvement.

Best Regards,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Occasional Advisor

Thank you!