The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

get_contacts_from_list not returning insertion date

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

get_contacts_from_list not returning insertion date

I would like to get a list of contacts from a a contact list, and when they were inserted into that list. The sample documentation at: http://developer.constantcontact.com/docs/contact-list-api/contactlist-membership-collection.html has an insert_date and last_update_date, which are not present when using https://constantcontact.mashery.com/io-docs or performing the calls myself. I'm guessing those are now created_date and modified_date. Is there a way to get when contacts were inserted into a list?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee

Re: get_contacts_from_list not returning insertion date

Hi Jonathan,

Currently, our database doesn't store when contacts were added to or removed from a list.  I have forwarded your request onto the appropriate people here.  Thank you for the feedback.

The values you mention for insert_date, created_date, etc, pertain to the contacts and lists themselves, separately, not the times the contacts were subscribed to lists.

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Hi Jonathan,

Currently, our database doesn't store when contacts were added to or removed from a list.  I have forwarded your request onto the appropriate people here.  Thank you for the feedback.

The values you mention for insert_date, created_date, etc, pertain to the contacts and lists themselves, separately, not the times the contacts were subscribed to lists.

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Great, thanks. I'm sad, but thanks.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured