java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: notifySubscriberCountChange is not implemented

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: notifySubscriberCountChange is not implemented

I was having issues with adding activity until today's patch, now i've had a few work but a few have received this error "java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: notifySubscriberCountChange is not implemented for contacts API" - it's possible I've made a mistake, but the error doesn't look like one I'd get if it was on my end, and a few have worked.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Re: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: notifySubscriberCountChange is not implemented

Hello,

Thanks for posting.  What you are experiencing does look like a bug on our end.  Would you PM the details of the call so we can verify what is going on?

Thanks,

Andrew B.

Constant Contact

API Support

Highlighted

Re: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: notifySubscriberCountChange is not implemented

I just sent you a message Andrew, thank you

Highlighted

Wanted to give a quick update here.  Looks like this is an issue with using bulk imports only with our new Contact Management System that we're moving our customers over and is really a false alarm (the imports actually succeed).  We're working on fixing this up and hope to have this cleared up soon so that we can get back to giving you accurate errors in the bulk imports.  Don't have an expected date yet for this fix but will update once we get one.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.