cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

json.min.length.violation

Occasional Advisor

json.min.length.violation

Hello,

I am getting this error:

json.min.length.violation:#/from_email: Value does not meet minimum length of 6.

json.email.invalid:#/from_email: Value is not a valid email address.

We pull the from addresses for campaigns from a database and I have triple checked all of those values and matched them up with the from addresses created for our account.

Is it a known issue for this error to show up without an obvious cause? This has happened this morning and last Friday morning with two different email addresses.

Edit: I should say that in both cases we just made the request to schedule the campaign again and it got no error on the second attempt.

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: json.min.length.violation

Hello,

First off, I want to apologize for the delay in getting back to you on this issue! Based on what you have described, it does sound like there is a case where some specific data is causing the system to trip up when creating a campaign. In order to troubleshoot this properly to determine the cause, the best course of action would be to send an email in to webservices@constantcontact.com with as much of the following information as possible:

• Email addresses that threw the error
  • Request Payload that returned an error
  • Date/Time of errors

At this time, I am not aware of an issue that we know of which would cause this behavior, but we definitely want to investigate on our end to make sure that things are working correctly.

If you do have any additional questions, please feel free to ask them here or to reach out to us by email!

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: json.min.length.violation

Thanks for the reply. We have hit this error 4 times this morning now, so I will send an email with my most up to date information.