The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

link to user's CC account

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

link to user's CC account

I want to provide a couple links for a few tasks in Constant Contact - namely: Email Creation, Manage Lists and Results Tracking

Can I provide a link that would take the user to the appropriate page?  (whether or not there is a login on the way - prefer to be able to send OAuth creds, but ...)

Thanks, 

Jason

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

links to constant contact ui

Hello,

While it is possible to create emails, manage lists, and track email results using our API's, the API's are completely separate from our user interface. There is no way to link to our user interface with using our API's. In order to log into our system, you would need to direct the person to the log in page, and they would need to navigate to the page they are looking for.

If you are interested in developing an integration that gives your clients the ability to create HTML emails, manage their contact lists, and track email results, without logging into the user interface, I can definitely help you get started with that as well.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured