mashery.not.authorized.inactive and The Mashery account associated with this request is not active,

user37310
Rookie
0 Votes

I tried to integrated CC-Web service to our client application. I have newly created API key(https://constantcontact.mashery.com). So I got the following error message.

Array
(
    [0] => stdClass Object
        (
            [error_key] => mashery.not.authorized.inactive
            [error_message] => The Mashery account associated with this request is not active, or an invalid API key was used.
        )

)

So Kindly help us resolve this issues.

API Key: xxxxxxxxxx (edited by moderator)

att. Yamil V.

3 REPLIES 3
Jimmy_D
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @user37310,

Thanks for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

You emailed us for support on this and since it can contain some sensitive information we will continue our work in those private emails. I also edited your original post to remove your API Key from public view.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
MSink123
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi @Jimmy_D I was hoping I could get an email address that I could send the same issue to for assistance? 

Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello Marci,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support and for your patience. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

If you still need assistance, please let us know!

Constant Contact API Developer Support can be reached directly by email at webservices@constantcontact.com

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.