cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Dig Deeper into My Reports" style report via API

Occasional Participant

"Dig Deeper into My Reports" style report via API

I am looking for a "Dig Deeper into My Reports" style report via the API (Python-sdk).  In particular, at a campaign level I'm looking for a tabular data structure where each row is an email address and the columns record opened time, clicked, bounced, unsub'd, etc.  Preferably the report would be a .csv.  Is this possible?

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 10.36.52 AM.png

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: "Dig Deeper into My Reports" style report via API

Hello @PaulH035,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

Our API can provide the reporting data; however the data would be provided in a JSON response and not in a csv file. You would need to take the data and add it to a csv file on your end. Currently all of the reporting endpoints are available with our v2 API and our v3 API will have the reporting endpoints released over a few releases still.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Occasional Participant

Thank you, Jimmy_D.  Fantastic!  I can deal with a JSON.  How would I get this report via Python-sdk?  I've spent hours trying to figure it out, to no avail.

Occasional Participant

@Jimmy_D,

Thank you for stating that it is possible.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to confirm this with Python-sdk.  My API skills are minimal (data pulls, API-based or otherwise, aren't my normal gig, but I have to fill this need ASAP).  

Do you actually know how to do it with Python-sdk?  If not, do you know any other Python-based ways to do it?  Python is really the only thing I'm familiar with, but I'll try other methods if I can find clear instructions.

Thank you.