shopping cart for digital downloads (PDF's) that integrate with CC newsletter list

Participant

shopping cart for digital downloads (PDF's) that integrate with CC newsletter list

I am trying to find a SIMPLE shopping cart where I can sell information PDF's (some free) and then request their e-mail address (as part of the agreement and terms, especially for the free ones- free info in exchange for their email for my health newsletter). I want this to synchronize with CC.

I got cart66 and it looks awful with my wordpress template-

so any suggestions? I just spent $500. with a web guy and am back at square one because I do not like the look of it. Looking for simple title and description of product, then add to cart, and want to space and indent in a way that is easy to read.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?!

thank you

1 REPLY 1

Hey Jan,

Unfortunately, we don't develop integrations, we're more here to help developers that run into any issues or questions while building that kind of integration. I would probably link you to our Marketplace on this one. That specific link has all results for partners of ours that have integrations to Constant Contact accounts and include "shopping cart" in the tag. I hope this helps!

Nick Galbraith
Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page