The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

use my own html code, create email, send through your services.

Highlighted
Solution Provider

use my own html code, create email, send through your services.

I want to generate my own html code, as i do now manually, and copy and paste it into your blank email page. then i select a list and send the email.

i want to generate that page/code, and then through an api, send it using my list in your system. i want to avoid all the login, copy and paste steps.

i am not the programmer, i am the "idea" guy...i have programmers....if you direct them to the correct place to find the code they need, they will be able to figure it out.

thanks,

bob

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: use my own html code, create email, send through your services.

Your developer should be able to find everything they need to use our API and automate what you're talking about doing on our developer website here: http://developer.constantcontact.com/get-started.html

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured