The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

v2 AppConnect API PHP Newsletter Signup Issue

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

v2 AppConnect API PHP Newsletter Signup Issue

I developed some code for a WordPress site that uses cURL to send an email address to a "Newsletter" contact list. This works fine on both my localhost development environment as well as on a public AWS VM testing server. On both the test and staging environments, the email address goes into the "Newsletter" contact list successfully.

A week ago the work went live, which is on an Azure Windows VM. Although a return response is saying that the email is successfully added to the Newsletter contact list, the email address is not added to the list.

Are there any specific outbound rules I may be overlooking that needs to be set?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: v2 AppConnect API PHP Newsletter Signup Issue

Hi @AnnieS766,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

There are no specific rules for creating a contact that would be different from your test environment to your live environment. The first thing I would check is to see if you are getting an error code back and if so what is that code.

If there is no error code received then I would suggest to reach out to us at webservices@constantcontact.com so we can troubleshoot further.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: v2 AppConnect API PHP Newsletter Signup Issue

Thank you for replying. I just sent an email to the provided support email address.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured