cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v2 AppConnect API PHP Newsletter Signup Issue

All Star

v2 AppConnect API PHP Newsletter Signup Issue

I developed some code for a WordPress site that uses cURL to send an email address to a "Newsletter" contact list. This works fine on both my localhost development environment as well as on a public AWS VM testing server. On both the test and staging environments, the email address goes into the "Newsletter" contact list successfully.

A week ago the work went live, which is on an Azure Windows VM. Although a return response is saying that the email is successfully added to the Newsletter contact list, the email address is not added to the list.

Are there any specific outbound rules I may be overlooking that needs to be set?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: v2 AppConnect API PHP Newsletter Signup Issue

Hi @AnnieS766,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

There are no specific rules for creating a contact that would be different from your test environment to your live environment. The first thing I would check is to see if you are getting an error code back and if so what is that code.

If there is no error code received then I would suggest to reach out to us at webservices@constantcontact.com so we can troubleshoot further.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
All Star

Re: v2 AppConnect API PHP Newsletter Signup Issue

Thank you for replying. I just sent an email to the provided support email address.