cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3GE Account, I'd like to add indentation capabilities for paragraphs.

3GE Account, I'd like to add indentation capabilities for paragraphs.

I'm incapable of indenting the first line of a paragraph. This simple aspect of writing should be a no-brainer possibility for account users. Especially when so much of marketing is not only content, but how the content is presented. Capability to indent and format paragraphs properly is a necessity. I'm shocked this hasn't been addressed/fixed, it's such a simple formatting requirement.
5 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

@MikailahB Thank you for the feedback. I understand this is an important feature to you and others and I have passed along your comments to our product team.

All Star

I totally agree with Mikhaila B. Without the ability to indent paragraphs, Constant Contact is nearly worthless for our purposes. PLEASE FIX THIS QUICK!

All Star
How is it that a platform like Constant Contact no longer has a simple indent feature? I am blown away that since I recently moved to your new editor, I can't create a simple indent in an email. Additionally, I tried to use the space function, in lieu of an indent and I am limited in my ability to make the spacer as small as I want it to be. Come on! Please bring back the indent quickly and give us the ability to make spacers the size we prefer!!! This is a big deal!!!!!!!!!!
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Visitor

Indent or tab for paragraphs would be very helpful