cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

3GE Account, I'd like to add indentation capabilities for paragraphs.

3GE Account, I'd like to add indentation capabilities for paragraphs.

I'm incapable of indenting the first line of a paragraph. This simple aspect of writing should be a no-brainer possibility for account users. Especially when so much of marketing is not only content, but how the content is presented. Capability to indent and format paragraphs properly is a necessity. I'm shocked this hasn't been addressed/fixed, it's such a simple formatting requirement.
14 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

@MikailahB Thank you for the feedback. I understand this is an important feature to you and others and I have passed along your comments to our product team.

All Star

I totally agree with Mikhaila B. Without the ability to indent paragraphs, Constant Contact is nearly worthless for our purposes. PLEASE FIX THIS QUICK!

All Star
How is it that a platform like Constant Contact no longer has a simple indent feature? I am blown away that since I recently moved to your new editor, I can't create a simple indent in an email. Additionally, I tried to use the space function, in lieu of an indent and I am limited in my ability to make the spacer as small as I want it to be. Come on! Please bring back the indent quickly and give us the ability to make spacers the size we prefer!!! This is a big deal!!!!!!!!!!
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Frequent Visitor

Indent or tab for paragraphs would be very helpful

All Star

We would like to be able to indent text. Indentation would help with the organization of text, which was previously available in the legacy version. 

Please consider our suggestion. Thank you!

All Star

We would like to be able to indent text. Indentation would help with the organization of text, which was previously available in the legacy version. 

Please consider our suggestion. Thank you!

The feature to indent text is no longer available. Can it be reinstated? I found this feature extremely useful before it was deleted from textformatting options.

Occasional Contributor

I have been inquiring about tabs since I starting using CC.  I'm beside myself why it has taken this long to get this working.  I'm not the only one that has been complaining.  What is going on.  It simply CANNOT be that difficult.  It is needed.  I'm so sick of asking for that I can't even tell you.  It makes me angry every time I need that feature and it isn't there, which is quite often.  I sometimes feel like stop using the program all together because if your staff can't do something as SIMPLE as create a tab for it's users, then really??????????  It is just plain stupid if you ask me.  I really and truly don't get what the problem is.  Can someone explain it to me without the same........"we are working on it"  NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Occasional Contributor

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor
FIX THE TAB FUNCTION.......................IT SCREWS UP MY LAYOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU PEOPLE ANYWAY?

We just switched to 3GE to use a new CC designed template - but we have to be able to indent. Is there an update on when the indent functionality will be restored?

Indent and/or tab functionality is VERY necessary.