Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability To Choose Custom Font and Text Size

Our company has a specific font that we use for all of our communications (Rotis Sans Serif Std) and it's disappointing that we're not able to use this in constant contact. So many other things are able to be customized, but the preset fonts available will not work for us.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to include more fonts in the editor or also for the upload of custom fonts but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Since the original post, custom font sizes are available in our cross-device editor

81 Comments
DougGross
Rookie
I would really like to have the ability to put shadows on Fonts in order to dress up my emails. occasionally I will use Keynote to put shadows on fonts and export that image and then import them to constant contact, but it's a lot of messing around. Shadowing Fonts would be a huge upgrade. Thanks
MaryH457
Rookie

I am trying to keep our leadership on board with Constant Contact for our constituent emails but the inability to use our institutional/brand fonts is a major sticking point. We may go with another vendor if this isn't addressed in next year.

DorisI6
Rookie

I'm new to Contstant Conact and very disappointed I can't use my own brand's font. Its throwing off my entire branding for my newsletters etcs and may be a deal breaker for me. 

We would love to be able to use our custom fonts for our newsletters! 

Frankie_P

Hi everyone! While custom fonts are not yet available, the good news is our cross device editor now allows custom font sizing

AmyB259
Rookie

Hey, Constant Contact team.

Instead of accommodating user-submitted fonts, adding the ability to use Google Fonts would be ideal. It's an easy tag to add to the HTML Head, has a multitude of font choices, and is used widely by various major brand email campaigns.

It would give you another bullet point to add to your feature list.

Thank you.

Frankie_P

Hi @AmyB259

The good news is  a number of web-safe Google fonts have been introduced into the editor . If you are looking to share your feedback on HTML access we suggest sharing your request on the feedback thread focused on this request.

CurtisLibrary
Rookie

I would like to be able to fully integrate my organization's branding kit into Constant Contact. Otherwise, I have to do all of my text in Canva (which does let you upload fonts), save as a photo, and import the photo into my email. It seems like an oversight that this platform doesn't let you market yourself or your brand in the way that you want to...

RonV214
Rookie

as people become more sophisticated in their email marketing the ability to add a wider range of fonts becomes increasingly important. It has been on the "request" list for years and as a partner I'm losing clients who say that the branding of their fonts is a significant aspect of their marketing.   Having a list of ideas and pleas just adds to the frustration - fonts are such a basic element of email that keeping the choices so limited just reminds people of which programs are 21st century and which have painful limitations!!

JASSI
Rookie

Hi. The embedded CC form sends "Helvetica Neue" in the CSS.. Just disable that, so the embedded form can simply inherit the fonts from our website. Why's this so hard? 

Adding fonts in the editor etc is useless. You'll never cover all the webfonts out there. 

This line 259 in embed-style.css. You can just get your developers to remove this line.  

JASSI_0-1650226857585.png

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More