Ability to Change Line Spacing for Bulleted and Numbered Lists

Trying to add a bulleted or numbered list I run into multiple problems. First, as users, WE should be able to control the spacing, not you, so there is/isn't a space between a heading and the list points or individual list points. Second, I cannot indent a list without it giving me a blank first item that is not indented.

22 Comments
amyloo

Yes. Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please.  Please. 

It's needed and really just logical. 

MikeB84
Frequent Participant

For my email text I always use line spacing 1.5. But when I add a bulleted or numbered list, the line spacing for the lists is set to 1.0 and I cannot change it. This makes my email look terrible with two different line spacings in a single email. We need the ability to set the line spacing for lists.

Come on Constant Contact help us with this! It can't be that hard or time consuming for you to do and it would make a big improvement to your product and to your customers!

Mark Christensen

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More