cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Ability to Edit Template and Blocks

Ability to Edit Template and Blocks

While trying to design a new campaign, it has come to my attention that the blocks and editing capabilities are not the standard or the same for most templates. I think it would make more sense for people to have access to the same blocks for all the templates. I think that would definitely make it more user friendly. An example would be trying to add a button when there is no button block option, and you have to do a whole work around by having to create an image and then linking that image. Also the fact that the formatting is fixed on the templates also does not make sense to me, I should have the ability to make text longer, shorter, decide text box size, positioning, etc. This does not seem to be possible for most templates.
5 Comments
Status changed to: Vote for this idea if you agree

Thanks for posting this feedback! 

Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Contributor
Would be great to have more layout tools/options including the ability to add a column to the template, as with the previous editor. Please include! Thank you.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes