The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Ability to Resend a Previous Campaign to Individual Addresses Without Having to Choose a List

0 Votes

It would be great if you were allowed to resend a previously sent campaign to individual addresses who were left off a list. I sent a campaign this morning and two people were left off the list, so I had to create a special list for just these two people, copy the previous campaign, and then choose the new "fake" list I created and send it to that. Then after it was sent, I had to remember to transfer those two contacts to the original list they needed to be on in the first place and delete the fake one. I hate that I have to duplicate a campaign every time I want to send it after the fact. I should be able to click on previous campaigns and forward it to whomever I want to without duplicating it. It's not like any of the content can be changed anyway. 

3 Comments
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ShultzieW91 what about our quicksend feature does not fit your needs to send a previous email campaign to an individual conact?

Frequent Visitor

Can you please tell me where the quick send feature is located? The drop down doesn't show a quick send. Just a resend that requires to send to a list vs. individual. Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 3.21.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-15 at 3.22.31 PM.pngsend options. 

Frequent Visitor

Ah, thanks for the link! I was intuitively going to the campaign I wanted to forward. Didn't think to go to the contact list to resend a campaign. Thank you.