The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October 16th, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

Ability to edit HTML in email campaign

Arghh not dig'n it. How can I view a new account in the old editor? The new editor is like the new social social sharing tool... a wicked drag.

222 Comments
Real Estate
Looks like the new editor is pretty bad. Not only do I lose all of my previous email campaigns ability to copy them, but can't see the html custom code I had built for my brand. I will definitely be leaving CC after this fiasco.

The new drag and drop builder needs the ability to adjust HTML or, at the very least, the ability to insert a custom HTML block.  Drag and drop is great for speeding up email creation, but there are inevitably elements that need customization beyond what is capable with drag and drop.