Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Ability to merge campaigns

0 Votes
An enhancement I would love to see is the ability to merge campaigns. I very often add names to an email list after the initial email goes out. In Constant Contact, I have to copy the campaign for each additional email that I want to send out for the same campaign causing me to look at multiple reports and manually tally responses. If there was a way to choose the contacts from the list selected to send the email you wish to send...initial, reminder, non-responder, it would make the whole process and reporting more cohesive.
4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PaulaK183 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Does our resend to new contacts feature help fit these needs? This feature allows users to send a previously send email campaign to contacts that have been newly added into their list.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @PaulaK183 thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

RichardG593
Rookie

I would also like to see the ability to merge campaigns or copy blocks from one campaign to another.  We send a weekly newsletter with new book releases.  In the newsletter we have a children's book release section.  However, we only send a children's newsletter every two weeks.  I would love to be able to merge two campaigns so I can delete the extraneous data instead of needing to recreate the information that is is the second newsletter.

Brasseur_Inc.
Rookie

I would also like to see the ability to merge campaigns or copy blocks from one campaign to another, as well.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More