Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to update coupon expiration date

Hey,

We need a sense of urgency on the use of the coupon in the Welcome Email for new signups. I don't want to have to edit the coupon every day in order to keep the expiration date two weeks out. Could this happen automatically please? If the coupon could expire within so many days of the Welcome Email being sent, that would be great.

Thanks!

6 Comments
Chris_L
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

@RyanC04 Great feedback and excellent idea.  I have open this up for voting.

LauraF3907
Rookie

Did this ever get addressed?

RyanC04
Rookie

Hi Laura!

No, this idea still hasn't been implemented. We keep our Welcome Email inactive for this reason. We would greatly appreciate a solution.

LauraF3907
Rookie

So I will have to go in every day and adjust the expiration date if we add a coupon offer. That seems like a standard email function.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Our trackable coupon feature has been removed and we are no longer updating the block.

EricM7432
Rookie

I would like for automated coupons to just renew the expiration date to be 30 days at anytime the coupon is sent out as the official expiration date.  Please add this. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More