cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Add Contacts on Schedule page

Add Contacts on Schedule page

I do not like how I have to go to the contact page to add contacts. The feature to do it directly in the Campaigns has been removed.

7 Comments
Occasional Participant
You should be able to create a new "send to" from the campaign sending screen, instead of having to go back to your contacts to create the new list and add the recipients. I can add new lists and boards in "Pinterest" any time I want! Maybe you should learn from them

HI RonaldV44

You can add new contacts and name a new list from the schedule screen now. When you are asked to choose a list make sure you click "Add New Contacts" and then use the Box to type or paste the contacts into. Just start typing a new list name in the Email List box to have it created. 

1-7-2015 8-31-23 AM.jpg

Status changed to: New

All Star

When Scheduling an email, there used to be a spot to enter additional contacts and emails not in the lists, what happened to that ability? It is very useful!

CTCT Employee

Hi @PamS21,

Thanks for the feeback. There have been some new changes to the scheduling page and you are correct in that this feature does not currently exist there. How were you using the feature previously? Were you adding a couple of new contacts before sending, or did you use that area to add all new contacts to your lists?

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open