Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Add Eyedropper to color selector

Please add an eyedropper feature to the color selector function.  Your color selector does not always pick up the colors being used in the document I am working on, for some odd reason, so it would be very helpful to have an eyedropper to use.  Currently, I have to use a third party program called ColorCop which works great, but it just adds another step and a handful more clicks, making it a cumbersome process.  Constant contact has been around so long that  you would have thought by now this functionality would be available, but it is not.

Thanks in advance.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

At this time, we do not have plans to include a color picker tool within the editor. Third-party programs such as Color Cop can be used to determine hex codes for use in your campaigns.

15 Comments
JonD8385
Rookie

Could you insert a color picker eye dropper in the email marketing color options?  When I bring in my own graphics I could like to be able to quickly use the same colors in other parts of my email.

Thanks!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to include a color picker tool within the editor. Third-party programs such as Color Cop can be used to determine hex codes for use in your campaigns.

MishaK18
Rookie

YES PLEASE!!!!

JonD8385
Rookie

It would be so nice to have a color picker (eye drop) tool in the campaign editor so that when I bring in my own graphics it's easier to have the whole email coordinate colors!  THANKS, I'm really thankful for Constant Contact!

Rhoda03
Rookie

I often find that the color I want is not on your palette. There is no grass green, real pink or chocolate brown- for example. That slide bar on the side usually produces muddy or inadequate results for me. A CC Customer Support person a few years ago suggest Color Hex, which is what I've been using to find the exact colors I want. I write down the #F____ on a piece of paper to reuse them.

Canva is directly connected now to CC. Why can't Color Hex or something similar be connected with an efficient way to save favorites for other flyers? I think other users would enjoy this feature as well.

CC does an excellent job of incorporating suggestions- easier way to resubscribe and others. Please consider this one as well.

Rhoda London- been using CC for maybe 8 years

have doubled our open rate to about 68-70% for 450 readers

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More