cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add HTML Text layer over images

Add HTML Text layer over images

It would be nice if we could put HTML text on a layer over an image.

7 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

@MattL842 Thank you for the feedback.  If you looking to add text to an image you can try the Artwork tool in the is part of the image library.  Here is a knowledge base article that might help.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I'm aware that I can add text to an image in another program and import that entire image with text into Constant Contact. I'm saying that it would be better if we could click/drag and add text as a separate HTML layer on top of an image.

In addition to being easier to make changes to text location, the primary reason this would be helpful is so the recipient can see the HTML content before they click to allow photos to load. When the text is embedded in the photo, the viewer does not see what is essentially the equivalent of a website's H1 heading.

CTCT Employee

@MattL842 Thank you for the additional detail.  I have opened your idea up for voting and I will make sure to bring this up with the product team.  Thank you again for the feedback.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Contributor

Yes, please. This is exactly what I need to do as well. I'd like to do a custom border behind my text like this. Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 9.43.39 AM.png

Occasional Contributor

I don't want to embed it in the image because I want the point size to be responsive for mobile. 

CTCT Employee

@TriciaB78 Thank you for sharing your use case.  We appreciate the information.