Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Add More In-Depth Logic to E-Mail Campaigns

0 Votes

I have used the Act! Marketing Automation tool for quite a while now, and there were a lot of things that I liked about its e-mail campaign system. One of those things was the depth to which you can customize an action. If the email was opened you would send a different email. If it was not opened you would send a reminder. If the landing page was visited then you would do something else. If your team has never seen the Act! system, I would he happy to help with your research. 

Overall, Act! was not great and was cumbersome. But there were some excellent tools in it. 

I'm Excited to hear from your team.

3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @ModernM6 what exactly are you looking to accomplish with your landing page? Are you looking for these triggers to be connected to an automated series in your account? At this time you can create an autoresponder where if the contact opens the trigger email, they will be sent the remaining email series. How would you expect the resend to non-openers to be available in your series? Would you want it to apply to the whole series or specific emails? How many days after the original send would you want the resend to be sent out?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More