Ability To Choose Custom Font and Text Size

Our company has a specific font that we use for all of our communications (Rotis Sans Serif Std) and it's disappointing that we're not able to use this in constant contact. So many other things are able to be customized, but the preset fonts available will not work for us.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to include more fonts in the editor or also for the upload of custom fonts but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Since the original post, custom font sizes are available in our cross-device editor

81 Comments
Patrick_W
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for the feedback @KenS635,

Currently we limit the availability of our fonts to use ones that are typically safe to use on the web.  When your email is sent, depending on what email client or site your recipient opens the email in, they may not be able to view specialized fonts.  As a result your email may look distorted or do some funky things if your recipient can't view that font.

We do appreciate the feedback, and I'm opening your feedback up for voting

DCT-Admin
Rookie

I really think that it should be up to the customer to decide which font to choose, even if it isn't "web safe". You can have a notification explaining the potential issue, but restricting us this way can really alienate companies with more strict brand guidelines. 

sbland
Constant Contact Partner

Please allow custom font sizes rather than just the standard options

SusanH647
Campaign Collaborator

Main Heading (Franklin Gothic Heavy)

Main Heading (Arial Black)

CRE_RoanokeVA
Rookie

In 2G we were able to change the title font  as large as we needed. In 3G you can only go to 48. In our business which is real estate this does not stand out. We need at lease 72 size font. Please look at higher font size options. 

Thank you, 
Dorothy Sowder, Executive Adminsitrator

Vanwilgen
Marketing Legend
LonnieT43
Constant Contact Partner

In my newsletters, I like to use different fonts for headings and body, missing serif and sans serif fonts. In the new templates, you can only change the color, not the font choice or size. Please add the customization option.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @LonnieT43 are you looking to select multiple fonts in the global text styles of your email campaign? Does styling your specific text in the block itself help fit these needs?

HenryH599
Rookie

My account was switched to the new editor format which may be great, but we are unable to use it. Our company requires the open sans font and this isn't currently included in the new editor. Can we please get this font added to the new editor soon! 

Marketing211
Rookie

It would be good to be able to choose which alternate font will be displayed to users if our brand font is not available. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More