Adjust Frame width for images

0 Votes

Thank you for all the work on this. We're *almost*, but not fully there yet. The issue I'm having with the new frames is that the minimum width is 25. Why is this not changeable? 25 is a very thick border and, again, the image looks clunky and unprofessional. Please tell me I'm doing something wrong so I can get the classic, thin keyline that we've all been wanting and waiting for. Thank you.

5 Comments
Occasional Participant

I agree.  We appreciate your work on this, but this black frame is too thick.  It makes the image appear cartoonish.  When the image is of a television celebrity that is headlining your conference, you do not want to portray them as a cartoon. We need a think black frame also.  Thanks.

Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Participant

Re: image frame

Hello Constant Contact! Can we get an update on this please and thank you? We're still in the same place we were a year ago; the frames are no longer usable because they are so ugly.

Administrator

Hi @KarenL077. We do not have any updates to share at this moment but if we do receive any, we'll reply here. 

Regular Participant

Hello CC. This simple request is not only going into another year but a new decade now (Happy 2020!) ; 0 

Can we please get an update on the status of this? It seems that your vendor simply needs to remove the minimum size for the frames. No? Thank you.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More