In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/18) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET. Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

BIMI logo (brand indicator)

0 Votes
I would like to be able to include my brand logo as the avatar when viewed on mobile devices.
2 Comments
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ELANUSA. What page are you looking to change your icon on? Would this be for the webpage version of your email or your website? If you could provide more information, we can attempt to assist further. 

Administrator

Reply from @ELANUSA 

@ELANUSA wrote:
I would like to be able to include my brand logo as the avatar when viewed on mobile devices.

icon.jpg

Thank you for providing this screenshot. I've blurred out some sensitive information since this is being posted in a public area.

If your email provider has a feature that allows you to change your avatar or profile picture for the email address you are using as the From address, then your avatar will appear in the inbox when it is received by a contact, given that their email app allows an avatar to be shown. Since Constant Contact does not have direct access to your From email, we would not be able to change the avatar. I hope this answers your question.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More