Be able to send "One-off" e-mails

Be able to send "One-off" e-mails

It would be very helpful to add a feature where you can select one contact to send an e-mail to. So when you create an e-mail and go to send it out, instead of selecting a list, there would also be an option to just select 1 contact. 

This concept could also let you select multiple contacts if need be without having to have a specific list created. 

Would love to see this as a feature!

-Mike 

25 Comments

Please add the option of being able to send an email to one person without creating a list of one.  This is extremely frustrating and makes me want to switch away form CC. 

Occasional Visitor

Agreed! Sending an email to one person would be very helpful! Sometimes you want to forward along a general update or newsletter to a specific individual with a note. Please update!

Occasional Visitor

Please . . . and if not, please explain why Constant Contact won't do this.

Occasional Contributor
Need to have this feature back
Visitor

I agree !!!  I need to be able to send 1 person an individual coupon code !!!  Which means i have to go in and make a list with just them on it , but not only that , i have to create a whole new campain which has there specific coupon code to use !!! Constant contact needs an option to be able to go into a campain and edit it and send to just one person without it being so tedious !

Thanks, 

Brandi 

I guess ill just have to use a regular email which defeats the purpose of why i even got contact contact