cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some of our customers are experiencing difficulty logging in. We are aware of this issue and are working on resolving it as quickly as we can. Check our status page for updates

Beach Scene Photos For Background

Beach Scene Photos For Background

It would be helpful if the we were able to use a beach scene background on our flyers for real estate agents in Florida

21 Comments
Solution Provider
The mobile email template with the yellow patterned background is awesome. can more like this be loaded as there doesn't seem to be an easy way to create a cool background. I had so many people respond when I sent out my very cute, very simple mobile email on this template and really want to see more like it.
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New
We're glad that you like this template -- thanks for the feedback!
Love what you're doing here. Would appreciate more generic choices for the cool backgrounds...stripes, dots, etc. Thanks!
Regular Visitor
I like the new templates, at first use they seem much more intuitive then the standard CC interface....but I can't figure out how to upload my own background tile. Is that possible?
CTCT Employee

Thanks for the feedback! This is not currently possible, but we do plan on implementing a feature for adding background patterns. 

Occasional Visitor
I cannot find anyway to change the background image of a preselected template using the 3rd generation editor.
CTCT Employee

Thanks for the feedback, this feature is on our roadmap.

Visitor
I need to be able to add and edit background images and textures. Please add this ability to the next gen editor! Thanks, Barry
Visitor

Any idea on tiime frame for adding background editing ability?

Frequent Visitor
I would like the option to change it to a solid background or at least change the inner orange wood color to white.

You should have the option of having an image or photo as background and then be able to write or edit on top of it

Thanks for posting!

Yes, This is one option I really hope happens soon. I like having a backgound option for any section of the template.

Frequent Visitor

I wold love to be able to use background textures like available in MS word and publisher- it make for more creative choices. Also taking a photo and being able to make transparent or change color like in the above two programs would be great also. 

All Star

Bring back the image/pattern e-mail background.....in the previous version of CC there was the ability in some templates to allow the background in the e-mail to be an image.

My group seemed to like the effect and even used it to brand or easily freshen and differentiate e-mail series and content quickly and visually.

examples:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=c9f4e40a-0e4a-42ba-8923-da7d6f4909f3&preview=true&...

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=d4876e14-aa1a-4322-991e-5c0944645e0f&preview=true&...

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented