Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Black Friday Support Hours

0 Votes

Not open the day before Black Friday in Canada? So you take my money every month but the one day I really need help before Black Friday in Canada you are closed??? Why would you sell to Canadians if you don't help them on their holidays.  It is bad enough that you changed all the formats and then aren't available to help.  Typical Americans, the world revolves around you and you have no idea what is going on beyond your borders.  So disappointed.  Didn't even let us know you wouldnt be providing services today to Canadians I pay for the service and expect it.  Extremely poor service,  poor communication and US centric.

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @JoannaB536 we apologize for any inconvenience caused from our support being closed the day before Black Friday. In recognition of the local holiday our Support teams were closed Thursday Nov. 25 for Thanksgiving and reopened on Friday Nov. 26 with limited support. With that said I can see you were able to speak with our Support after all. If you are in need of any further assistance please feel free to give a call back into our support at these hours and numbers, or even here in the Community.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More