cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Bug in Text Editor

0 Votes

Bug in Text Editor

I just tried to edit some bolded text, and found that when I highlighted the text and clicked on the bold button, all it did was cycle through different fonts.
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Hey @JenniferT86424, thanks for sharing this! I took a look at the most recent campaign that you sent and found that this block you were working in was the only one affected. If I create a new block, the bold button works as expected. This often happens when content is copy and pasted from external sources and in order to fix this, we suggest clearing the styles of your block as well as pasting as plain text, which can be done in most browsers by pressing control + shift + V. If doing this doesn't work, it may be best to start with a brand new content block in your next email. This will help clear out any bad formatting and incompatible code within that block. 

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions