Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

CHANGING THE COLOR OF A BLOCK IS SO COMPLICATED

It takes so much time trying to figure out how to copy and edit a campaign. It used to be so easy to change the color of a block, now it is impossible unless you talk to Support.  And sometimes they do it themselves and sends you a copy, but you don't know how to do it next time.  Unbelievable how complicated you can turn a simple way to do it into an impossible task.  What is the purpose for this? It is discouraging.

6 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi  @AriL1

What are the steps you're taking to copy a campaign? What edits are you having difficulty making? The color of a block can be updated following these steps. Are you able to change the color on your own following those directions? If not, what exactly happens?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

AriL1
Rookie

I still have not got an answer to my several complains on the chats everytime I work on a campaign and it is so cumbersome to change the color of my template.  It used to be so easy.

AriL1
Rookie

Exactly!  It happens to me all the time, what a waste of time and effort.  You have to let them do it for you and next time you have to chat again with them to do the change but they don't show you how to do it yourself.  So discouraging. It used to be so easy.  

Frankie_P

Hi @AriL1

Did the directions shared in my previous reply on this thread help with changing the background color of your block? If not, we would like to collect further details including: the steps you’re taking to copy a campaign, what edits you’re having difficult making, and what exactltly happens when you try changing a blocks background color.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More