We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Campaign Website Hosting Option

0 Votes
Hi, I would like for a new feature to be added to ConstantContact email marketing. I would like for compaign after being sent to be hosted and veiwed as an webpage for people and organizations that do not allow HTML format email to be viewed. Most US Federal government email servers do not allow for emails to be viewed as HTML, most of them allow plain text or rich text format which sending out a webinar annoucement or newsletter in HTML format can be quite challenging. I fully under the archieving feature but I think having this email viewed on a web page would great addition as a service offering and differentiate over other email marketing platforms.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Kris21  thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Currently users have the ability to insert a view as webpage link when creating emails. You also have the option of sharing the permanent URL of your email campaign once it has been sent. Do either of these options help fit your needs?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More