Campaign selection

0 Votes

Not sure what happened to the former multiple options for templates for holidays...now there is only 1?  The one I used last year for Thanksgiving is not even available this year (although I know I can copy it; would like a different look and the one that is available is not attractive).  I know from a previous interaction with your customer service staff that you are looking for payment for additional campaigns, yet when I pressed on that issue, all of a sudden more were added to my options.  This is nickel-and-diming, and it's going to cost you customers.  

5 Comments
So I tried customer service and they were clueless, no surprises there. Before your redesign, previous original campaign templates were available to choose from. Now you have removed that feature. How come? P.S. - customer service had no idea what I am talking about. I just smh because CC likely has a million users on this service and my concern was the first he heard of it? Right.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @GinaCip thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any inconvenience caused from these templates not being available. The good news is members of our Product Team are regularly moving templates over to the newer editor. What are the templates you're looking for? Having any examples are helpful details for us to track on your behalf.

Frankie_P

Hi @FirstNameL17688 what templates are you looking for?

GinaCip
Campaign Contributor

Just more than one would be a good start.  There used to be multiple choices and multiple layouts for each holiday.  I see that you have added more options, which is good, but I think they need to be added earlier than they are.  When I worked on my Thanksgiving campaign, there was one option, so I used one from the past.

I'm hoping with the holidays coming up that there will be multiple "season's greetings," "Happy Holidays," "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" options as there always have been in the past.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @GinaCip thanks for following up with these details! The good news is our Product Team has added multiple email templates for the upcoming holidays. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More