Campaigns Missing in Search Results

Your search function is frustrating and not useful. If words are in a title of a campaign, they should just show up when I use those words in search.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

85 Comments
iatse667
Rookie
Could you please improve on your SEARCH feature when looking for old campaigns? We often recycle campaigns and often SEARCH WORDS don't compute so old campaigns are hard to find. Thank you!
JoshW2432
Rookie
I can type the exact name of the campaign I want to search for and it will still yield no results. This needs to be fixed!!
LLPA
Rookie
When I search for campaigns with a keyword, the search doesn't bring up anything newer than 2018
ChildCenter
Rookie
It does not work. Words I know are in eblasts do not show up in results.
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ChildCenter what exactly doesn't work in your account? What search are you trying?

AnnaR540
Campaign Expert
I am trying to use the search feature to find an old email campaign and cannot locate it using various keywords (using all and no other filters). I went to a contact that I know received the email campaign to locate the title of the email. I copy and paste that exact same title and nothing appears. I try to take out words and I still cannot find it. It should not be this difficult to locate something of the same name.
ShawnB129
Rookie
You had a ton of issues a couple weeks ago and I assumed that was why this feature stopped working, searching previous campaigns is STILL not available.
JimC2744
Rookie
is your search function working?
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JimC2744. Could you explain what's happening when you are searching for campaigns so we can decide on our next steps for you? 

JeffB56366
Brand Visionary
Please fix this issue. It's gone on long enough...not working at all. It's been years and still does not work. FIX IT!
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More